B12 Folate is made up of two water-soluble B vitamins, namely folate and vitamin B12. These two vitamins are correlated in function. They are important to the digestion of nutrients and are both essential by the enzyme that creates methionine. They are also significant for sustaining red blood cell homeostasis, as they assist in forming red blood cells. At the molecular level, the primary purpose of folate is to contribute methyl groups in key biochemical reactions. Sufficient folate status is predominantly crucial for appropriate nervous and cellular progress of the fetal central nervous system. Additionally, it promotes healthy cellular diversity throughout the development of the brain and spinal cord, assisting to diminish the peril of neural tube defects when consumed daily before conceiving as well as during the initial weeks of pregnancy.
Each bottle of B12 Folate comes with 60 capsules, each comprising folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF), vitamin B12 (as methyl cobalamin), as well as additional ingredients such as hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water).
- Helps to lessen the risk of neural tube defects when consumed daily prior to conceiving and during early pregnancy
- Promotes nutrient metabolism and red blood cell formation
- Comprised with the extremely bioavailable form of Vitamin B12
- Gluten-free, Non-GMO, and Hypoallergenic
Do’s and Don’ts:
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breast feeding
- Folic acid may negatively react with chemotherapeutic drugs