Magnesium in aspartate, citrate, citrate/malate, gluconate and glycinate forms are highly bioavailable magnesium chelates, supporting the metabolism and utilization of many essential nutrients. Additionally, magnesium plays an important role in the proper functioning of numerous enzymatic and physiological functions, including neuromuscular contractions, cardiac function, and regulation of the acid-alkaline balance in the body.*
Each bottle of Magnesium Citrate comprises 90 capsules which are made of 150 mg of magnesium (as magnesium citrate)
- Magnesium is essential in the metabolism of macronutrients and energy production
- Magnesium is an essential bone matrix mineral that promotes healthy bone metabolism
- It also provides broad-spectrum cardiovascular support, including arterial function, endothelial function, c-reactive protein metabolism and lipid metabolism.
Do’s and Don’ts:
- Adverse effects from magnesium supplementation are rare when taken as directed, but can include gastrointestinal upset and diarrhoea.
- Individuals with kidney disease should not take magnesium supplements without consulting a doctor. Magnesium glycinate is less likely to cause loose stools.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product.