Biotin is a water-soluble B vitamin that is an essential co-factor for a number of metabolic carboxylation reactions, including carbohydrate, fat, and protein metabolism. Biotin provides potential support for healthy glucose metabolism, nerve function and nail strength. Additionally, it can help strengthen hair, nails, and skin as well as maintain a healthy nervous system.
A bottle of Biotin (8mg) contains 60 capsules of the dietary supplement which is made up of biotin, also known as Vitamin H as well as hypoallergenic vegan ingredients.
- Promotes healthy lipid metabolism
- Supports healthy glucose metabolism
- Enhances transcription and translation of glucokinase
- Maintains healthy genetic expression of the many enzymes for which it is a cofactor
- Supports of nervous system health and function
- Helps in reinforcing keratin structure, improves strength and thickness, and reduce splitting of nails
- Hypoallergenic, Gluten-free, and non-GMO
Do’s and Don’ts:
Even though there aren’t any proven side effects to Biotin, it is best hat you consult a doctor prior to using the supplement in case you are pregnant, lactating, or have any pre-existing health conditions or allergies.