A.D.P.® is a supplement that helps in improving gut health. Oregano oil is a highly potent, medicinal plant that supports a healthy microbial balance within the gut. By emulsifying oregano extracts, the effective surface area of the oil is dramatically increased. The combined effect of emulsification and sustained release is to enhance intestinal exposure to the essential oil.
Each bottle of A.D.P® comprises 120 tables made up of the primary ingredients of oregano, thymol, and carvacrol, which are all powerful anti-oxidants. Additionally, each tablet of ADP Oregano Oil include Cellulose (E460), Modified Cellulose Gum (E466), Oregano Oil, Stearic Acid (Vegetable Source) (E570), Silica (E551), Water, Gum Arabic (E414), Potassium Sorbate (E202).
- A combination of thyme and oregano oils shows promise in the treatment of colitis, a type of inflammatory bowel disease.
- May help fight the growth of candida, a type of yeast that usually resides in the digestive tract and vagina
- Protect against certain bacterial infections
Do’s and Don’ts:
- Possibly cause an allergic reaction in people who have an allergy to plants in the Lamiaceae family, such as basil, mint, rosemary, sage,
- Should be avoided during pregnancy due to risk of miscarriage
- Patients with bleeding disorders should avoid it as well as those who are due to have a surgery in two weeks
- May decrease blood sugar level so patients with Diabetes should consult a health expert first