Berberine is a bioactive complex that can be extricated from various different plants, including a group of shrubs called Berberis. Berberine has been known to have played a significant role in traditional Chinese medicine for numerous years, where it was utilized to treat many illnesses. Modern medicine confirms that it has several extraordinary health benefits and affects your body at the molecular level. It has also been indicated to decrease blood sugar levels, facilitate weight loss, and increase heart health, among a few. Interestingly, it is one of the selected supplements proven to be as effectual as a pharmaceutical drug.
WHG’s Berberine Plus is made with only one primary ingredient Berberine HCI and vegetable cellulose capsules. The capsules have no artificial ingredients, binders, color additives, chemical, fillers or preservatives. It is all natural, soy-free, and free of gluten, GMOs, sweeteners, milk, peanuts, wheat, shellfish, egg and sugar.
- Controls blood sugar levels
- Supports control of cholesterol levels
- Promotes control of high blood pressure
- Gluten-free and Non-GMO
- Promotes weight loss
- Improves cardiovascular health
Do’s and Don’ts:
- Oral intake of Berberine is likely unsafe for pregnant women as it can cross the placenta and cause adverse reaction to the fetus
- Lactating women are also advised against using Berberine
- Doctors strictly advise against administering Berberine to newborns as it can cause kernicterus, a unique brain condition which can happen with infants born with severe jaundice
- Patients suffering from diabetes and low blood sugar levels must consult with their doctors before consuming the supplements