Drainage combines homeopathic liver “drainers” with homeopathic remedies that are known to support excretory function. Drainage focuses on the liver, kidney, and colon functions while addressing symptoms associated with toxicity.
Drainage comprises equal parts of Cynara 6x, Solidago 6x, Taraxacum 6x, Benzoicum ac. 15x, Berber. vulg. 15x, Bryonia 15x, Cantharis 15x, Carduus ben. 15x, Carduus mar. 15x, Ceanothus 15x, Chelidonium maj. 15x, Chionanthus 15x, Cinchona 15x, Dioscorea 15x, Dolichos 15x, Iris vers. 15x, Juniperus com. 15x, Nux vom. 15x, Ptelea 15x, Taraxacum 15x, and Uricum ac. 15x.
- Benzoicum acidum shows marked action on metabolism, kidney insufficiency, and excess of uric acid
- Bryonia is known to help with liver region swollen, biliousness, irritability, nausea, and faintness, polycrest (commonly used) remedy, and liver disorders
- Cynara scolymus helps in hepatic and bile drainage in all cases of hepatic insufficiency with stones or rheumatic disorders
- Chelidonium majus offers relief for liver remedy, pain under right scapula, enlarged or tender liver, lethargy, headache, and fermentation and sluggish bowels.
Do’s and Don’ts:
- Keep away from the reach of children
- Consult a doctor if you are pregnant or breast feeding
- Seek advice from your medical practitioner if you suffer from any major ailments