Keep it Moving dietary supplement capsules are designed to support gastrointestinal regularity and complement dietary fiber intake. Magnesium citrate is present to support muscle relaxation and bowel elimination. Cape Aloe is added to support normal GI transit time and stool bulk. Triphala, a balanced blend of astringent fruits used extensively in Ayurveda, is present to support all phases of digestion, assimilation, and elimination. GI regularity, in turn, plays a fundamental role in detoxification, providing a major route for eliminating toxins.
Each Keep It Moving capsule comprises primarily of Magnesium citrate, Cape Aloe, and Triphala
- Supports gastrointestinal regularity and complement dietary fiber intake
- Supports muscle relaxation and bowel elimination
- Supports normal GI transit time and stool bulk
- Support all phases of digestion, assimilation, and elimination
- Plays a fundamental role in detoxification, providing a major route for eliminating toxins
Do’s and Don’ts:
The ingredients used in this product is fairly safe for everyone to use and doesn’t have any recorded side effects or precautions, but it is recommended to consult a physician before administering it to children, pregnant or lactating women, as well as patients with serious preexisting conditions.