Magnesium is a mineral that is important to a range of bodily functions; these functions include the production of energy‚ proteins‚ and DNA. It can help keep your heart healthy by working to prevent the formation of blood clots. The mineral may also assist you in maintaining bone strength‚ improving communication between nerve cells‚ and preventing harmful free radicals from causing damage to your body. If your magnesium levels are low‚ your doctor may recommend a magnesium supplement‚ such as Pure Encapsulations’ Magnesium (Glycinate)‚ to restore your magnesium levels to their normal values. These vegetarian capsules can help you top up your magnesium levels‚ while being less likely causing unwanted side effects. When compared to other types of the mineral‚ magnesium glycinate has a lower chance of causing you to suffer from embarrassing and inconvenient loose stools.
Each bottle of Magnesium Glycinate comprises 90 capsules which are made of 120 mg of magnesium (as magnesium glycinate).
- Magnesium is essential in the metabolism of macronutrients and energy production
- Magnesium is an essential bone matrix mineral that promotes healthy bone metabolism
- It also provides broad-spectrum cardiovascular support, including arterial function, endothelial function, c-reactive protein metabolism and lipid metabolism.
Do’s and Don’ts:
- Adverse effects from magnesium supplementation are rare when taken as directed, but can include gastrointestinal upset and diarrhoea.
- Individuals with kidney disease should not take magnesium supplements without consulting a doctor. Magnesium glycinate is less likely to cause loose stools.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product.